Many share beautiful experiences they have at Angel Valley with us. We love listening to them and we witness how they make people radiate! We want to invite every person who has had an experience at Angel Valley and is willing to share their experience with others to send us an email.
- A magical place that words cannot describe. You don’t experience Angel Valley, you feel it.
- JoAnne G., Gig Harbor, CA
- You guys rock! I can feel the love in all you do here at Angel Valley. I look forward to returning.
- Pete M., Philadelphia, PA
- Just like last year, I was opened up to some amazing and beautiful things during my stay. I said to my friends that driving through the gate of Angel Valley felt like coming home. I promised my Mom I'd bring her sometime too. I am already excited about to plan my next visit.
- Leah G., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- I am so blessed by the love and healing you ALL shared with me during my days in Angel Valley.
- Mark R., Participant of Sweat Lodge 10/08/09, Channatton, IL
- You have a beautiful, energetic, spiritual land. You've built beautiful, comfortable lodging. Your facilities are first class all the way.
You have enhanced nature with wonderful trails, energy circles and labyrinths. You created wonderful bridges that link all worlds. I really don't think there is more you can DO.
- Lindy T., Tarpon Springs, FL
- I just wanted you all, and Michael and Amayra, to know how much we enjoyed our short visit with you, at Angel Valley. We had a great day, and everyone was so friendly and we felt very welcome. Thank You!
- John & Christine McL., Kemora, ON, Canada
- Thank you to all. It is clear that you have opened the land and your hearts to be of service to others.
- Sue Reynolds, Redlands, CA
- Thank you for the opportunity for me to connect with nature, heal, restore, refresh my spirit at Angel Valley. What a wonderful place! I highly recommend visiting there.
I am appreciative of the owners, Michael and Amayra, and the entire staff for such a peaceful retreat week. Everyone of them – so friendly, attentive and sharing with their genuinely true spirits.
And the meals were delicious!
I am blessed to have experienced such calming, healing energy to help me connect with nature’s beauty and my own spiritual center. I AM GRATEFUL.
- Mary K., Columbia, MO
- With each and every visit to Sedona I experience an incredible acceleration of my personal journey. The quality of expansive energy at Angel Valley begins with the beautiful terrain and continues through my body, opening my mind, expanding my awareness, until I perceive a broader vision of the precious, perfectly planned evolving gift of life. I am forever grateful for your honesty, commitment, support and love.
- Celeste C. P., Boca Raton, FL
- Thank you all for a wonderful experience here. You’re all such beautiful people.
- Christi S., Columbia, SC
- I felt welcome and special by the way all your staff opened your hearts to us.
Everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and loved.
Thank you for easing me along the next step of my journey.
- Cheron L-L., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- I had such a wonderful time at Angel Valley and still feel so calm and peaceful. I went there with a couple of specific intentions. My time and experiences there helped with clarity and more. I feel better emotionally and spiritually than I have for years.
- Patricia K., Linn, MO
- Your consciously created environment for guests is the perfect accompaniment to the natural and serene beauty of the surrounding area. Everything at Angel Valley supports a peaceful inner journey for self-realization and connection with nature and the Universe.
- Pat E., Columbia, MO
- “There are many places which espouse themselves to be spiritual retreat centers, and they are. However, very few of them are ordained to be spiritual sanctuaries”. Meaning the lack of personal imprinting; instead a harmony and precision with nature. Thank you all for the sanctuary deemed Angel Valley.
- Nancy Bernansky, Cottonwood, AZ
- I wanted to relate an outsider’s observation of my week long experience at Angel Valley. We left Angel Valley around 1 pm on a Tuesday. I had a massage scheduled that evening with my massage therapist who works on my body every week. Her comment was that every single muscle in my body was relaxed and she had never felt my body in this space before. She also commented that it would be useful to her in the future because it gave her a data point to reference. Wow!
When I think of how I arrived at Angel Valley the week before, with the intention to spend just a few days, I feel blessed that I allowed the opportunity to unfold. My Associate Deborah and I were at Angel Valley on Christmas Day visiting with our friends Amayra, Michael and Kirstin. Deborah expressed how she would love to spend her upcoming birthday at Angel Valley. Kirstin recommended to arrive the day early so she could wake up at Angel Valley on her birthday and to stay at least until the day after, so she could also fall asleep at Angel Valley on her birthday. Deborah took the advice.
It had been a while since I had stayed overnight on this beautiful land. Driving down into the valley I was reminded of its magnificence via all my senses. My eyes feasted on its pure and natural beauty. My nose appreciated all the unadulterated smells that abound in Mother Nature in its purest form. My ears delighted in the quietness of its peace and tranquility. When it came time for dinner, my taste buds were giving a standing ovation to the flavors, love and energy which Kirstin poured from her heart into her delicious creations. My sense of touch was equally rewarded with the hugs I received each time I was greeted by all who were around. Within the first day this activation of my senses brought me to a place of profound relaxation. I had been quite stressed in the past several months but did not truly realize how stressed until all of it melted away. We allowed ourselves to enjoy this joyful state for more than a week. This has been such a wonderful learning for me. Since I’ve been reminded how I created all this stress, I am now choosing different ways to interact with life that allow me to retain this newfound peace and tranquility. Thank you for holding the space for my journey to unfold.
- Clayton N., Camp Verde, AZ
- Angel Valley is truly a peace filled sacred place, with a wonderful balance of Ancient Ritual, the Ethereal and Science. Your works are blessed! I feel very honored and privileged to have been a part of Angel Valley.
- Therese B., San Louis Obispo, CA
- It came to me that Angel Valley is the perfect healing place for conquering fears and living life more fully.
- Josephine F., Sedona, AZ
- Even using the conduit to my Higher Mind, I can’t imagine how I could ever thank you enough for the most amazing weekend of my life. Everything about it was perfect – the love, the joy, the land, the labyrinth, the vortices, the holistic services, the creek, the food. And, of course, Bashar, Sybo and the journey into hyperspace. Each and everyone of you is clearly truly special, and collectively, you ARE Angel Valley.
I am sure I will see you again in another eternal moment of Now.
- Sharon McC., Los Angeles, CA
- We are very grateful and very touched about everything that happened during our stay in the USA. Your hospitality, attention and all the other things make us very happy. The way you have welcomed us was heart-warming. Thanks for everything that you have given to us.
- Ria & Theo V., The Netherlands
- Thank you for the personal care and attention I received from Amayra & Michael.
- Steve B., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- I truly loved our retreat there. Your valley is beyond magical. Since our retreat I have used the special red rocks and stones that we gathered upon our nature walks there in the river bed with many people in my yoga & energy sessions. They are always so wonderful for people to hold and be near. I am now inspired to have a crystal/rock/ stone area of my own here in Texas as a simple day retreat place where people can come and just resonate with nature.
- Tera B., Montgomery, TX
- Angel Valley is a place of fulfillment. It provides an exquisitely sacred space for personal growth that feeds my soul. I would love to bring my family.
- Molly M., Seattle, WA
- At a time when our minds and hearts are focused on the desire for peace, what better opportunity to keep our hearts clear than to be at Angel Valley. The meditations, the labyrinth, the vortexes, all hold a special significance for me here.
- Rick S., Virginia Beach, VA
- Thank you for your miraculous work at creating and maintaining safe, deep sacred space.
- Cindy T., E. Falmouth, MA
- I just wanted to express my abundant joy and gratitude for the time I spent at Angel Valley and with all of you.
Michael, thank you for your insight into my intentions. It has helped tremendously. I finally felt a calling and connection to a future aligned with my heart, that I can get excited about.
Vanessa, thank you for sharing your light, beautiful heart with me and the lovely tour of the property.
Thomas, I enjoyed connecting with you and sharing the past and some exciting ideas for the future.
Cathy, thanks for sharing your kitchen with me, and cooking for me as well. What a treat!
Thank you all for helping me to feel at home, and mostly for confirming the love and support of the Universe for me. I look forward to an alignment with Angel Valley in the future.
- Renee K., Chandler, AZ
- The land is so peaceful and spiritual. This was exactly and so much more than we could have wished. Being in the White Buffalo tipi – experiencing the moon move towards full stage – opened our hearts and we will always hold this within.
- Ronnie B., Coral Springs, FL
- I came to Sedona to put the wonders of magic into my life and I am leaving with my true self. In your own magical way you not only showed me that all things are possible, you showed me how.
I am truly a new person!
- April B., Brooklyn, NY
- Thank YOU all so much for providing such a lovely space in which to expand our energies.... truly a beautiful, spiritful, restful and homey atmosphere both on the land and in the dwellings...everything was perfect! I appreciated that there was so much attention to detail and that the furnishings were so comfy and conducive to being relaxed and feeling well taken care of...a joy for the body and soul! Please, know that every effort you went to was deeply appreciated and enjoyed, and I am looking forward to coming again this year and seeing the new touches... I feel its wonderful energy even here in California!
We have since bought one of the very comfy chairs from IKEA (heaven) and a new dishwasher with stainless steel interior! Now if we can get to work on building that cabin with a porch in the woods.....
- Kathy F., San Francisco, CA
- This place is so filled with beauty and loving intention.
- Celinda M., Tucson, AZ
- I want to share how grateful I am to each and every one of you for the experience, the laughter, and the most amazing moments of transformation for all. I had only one challenge: not wanting to leave.
- Patti D., Oceanside, CA
- I close my eyes and I am transported to this blessed wonderful place of Love and Purity.
- Karen P., Ventura, CA
- I am still in a daze over what I experienced there! Thank you most of all for taking care of Angel Valley and its many seen and unseen inhabitants, and making it available to us.
- Jill H., Fresno, CA
- I cannot imagine that a more wonderful place on the planet exists. All the wonderful places to visit and see, from the fire pit to Oak Creek, to Archangel Michael’s Mountain, helped to deepen our experience. Crystal Hall was a perfectly beautiful facility that helped our teacher to teach us at the highest of levels. My room and bed was wonderfully comfortable. I only wish I had had time to visit more of those sacred grounds, but I am confident I will return.
- Ken W., Santa Barbara, CA
- The tranquility and sacred feeling was very apparent, even during all the rain and thunderstorms. I loved the labyrinths and all the vortexes and angel spaces.
- Lynne L., Lincoln, RI
- I will continue to remember the lessons I learned in the labyrinths, by the stream, from the rocks, on walks, from the tiniest of creatures…. and take with me the knowledge that lessons such as these are everywhere when our ears, eyes and hearts are open and receptive to them!
- Mary J. W., Ventura, CA
- What can I say – It was perfect.
- Joyce S., Summerville, SC
- It’s been a wonderful week. I came here with a wall up around me, feeling defensive and with some uncertainty as to which way to go in my life. My goal in coming here was to connect with my inner child, finding the love inside myself and truly connecting with my power. This week I have done all of those. I leave here feeling physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually lighter and uplifted.
- Corrine W., Braintree, MA
- The sound of Oak Creek has soothed our tensions and slowly eased our frenetic need to go somewhere or do something. We have rediscovered the simple joy of having time to wait for a kettle to boil. In our lives of frappaccino and cream filling, who knew how savory bread and butter still is? The game boys and talking dolls stayed home – here our children became rocks, trees, snakes, and butterflies. How could we express our gratitude for this sweet simplicity. Please know that our hearts are with you as you fulfill this calling.
- Cyndi W., Phoenix, AZ and Christie, Philadelphia, PA
- I am in awe of all the work you have done here. This is a very magical place. I look forward to returning.
- Kim R., West Falmouth, MA
- Thank you for a beautiful, safe, and sacred place to journey.
- Jeanne J., Cotuit, MA
- We were made to feel like honored guests.
- Laurie H., Crossfield, Alberta, Canada
- I grew more in these seven days than in the previous 25 years. But I also learnt that I can thank those who helped me experience what I previously chose, and to acknowledge that I have created all of it by my very own self.
- Dana N., Intensive Retreat, St. Louis, MO
- My stay at Angel Valley will be forever in my memory. The natural beauty and spirit calmed my spirit and I felt enveloped in love. The labyrinth here is one of the most lovely I’ve ever experienced. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We all felt most welcomed.
- Liz W., Waquoit, MA
- I’m still glowing and will always remember the life changing experience I had at your beautiful Angel Valley. I thank you for helping me to find the answers to my questions. In three days I learnt so much about myself. Michael really put a mirror in front of my face. Great thanks to him. I come back free and start making changes for the highest good of us all. Angel Valley is a perfect place to fine peace, love, freedom, connection to our higher self and so much more that I cannot put it on paper. Thank you for your help and guiding me to love myself. I am leaving in peace and I am full. I know when I need a boost again I will be back.
- Elizabeth P., Dana Point, CA
- What has impressed me the most is the amount of work – labor of love – to place the thousands of rocks and create the trails and all the special areas: the labyrinths, the vortex sites.
- Jill K., Richmond, VA
- The vision and the manifestation for the retreat center is priceless. It provided more spiritual opportunities utilizing Mother Earth than one could hope for.
- Rose K., Clearwater, MN
- I loved the spirit of the space and the beings present here, followed closely by the human beings that are working and visiting here. And of course the workshop that brought me here. Everyone was full of love for everyone else, even though I know it must sometimes be difficult accommodating such large groups. Keep up this great work you do!
- Joan S., Manasses, VA
- The healing energy of the grounds is impressive. It was delicious to see the joy each of you brings to the facility. I am seriously considering bringing my own group.
- Jan L., Matthews, NC
- This place is sacred, beautiful and a place of the Divine on Earth.
I felt all this love. It smoothed my worries and we all felt a connection of camaraderie amongst us. I think the vibrations of the land brought us all close together. I wish I could live here. Thank you for giving Be-ings a place to congregate with Love.
- Jen M., Norwalk, CT
- The total environment radiates peace and beauty. I will come back, because I did not get a chance to actually use Angel Valley for its intended purpose, as I was too busy with the program of our group.
- Dale G., Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada